The SanDisk Extreme SDHC or SDXC UHS-3 Memory Card offers enough speed, capacity, and durability to meet the demands of advanced photographers and passionate shutterbugs alike. Ideal for use with advanced cameras and HD camcorders, this card offers data speeds up to eight times faster than an ordinary memory card*, ensuring you'll never miss the moment.Up to 40MB/s write speeds for faster shot-to-shot performance and up to 90MB/S** for faster transferHighest SD card video recording performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings for capturing Full HD and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) videoCapacity: 32GB***Ideal for advanced cameras, DSLRs and HD camcordersDurable and reliableNot all devices support SDXC™ memory cards. Contact your device manufacturer for details. *Ordinary memory cards perform at up to 5MB/s write speed. 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes.
**Up to 90MB/s read speed; Based on internal testing; performance may be lower based on host device. 1 megabyte=1 million bytes.
***1 gigabyte (GB) =1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
†Full HD video(1920x1080x30fps) and HD video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD .
- • Capacity: 32GB
- • Performance/speed: Up to 90MB/s* read speeds
- • SDXC™ card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- • Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- • Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- • Compatibility: For SDHC (16-32GB) cards - compatible with all SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices. For SDXC (64-256GB) cards - compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices.
- • Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
Backed by a lifetime limited warranty. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime limited warranty.
See additional warranty information.