Upgrade your PC to uncompromising performance. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® M.2 NVMe SSD delivers spectacular performance while providing superior durability thanks to our latest 3D NAND technology. With extreme read speeds of up to 3,400MB/s(1), 6x faster than typical SATA SSDs(2), it boots up fast, loads applications in a flash and gets you working—or playing— quicker than ever before. Installation is easy and the SanDisk® SSD Dashboard software makes it easy to monitor your drive’s performance and health. With capacities of up to 1TB(*), it’s prefect for large databases and scratch renders and it is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Exceptional Performance
Speed up your workflow with uncompromising read speeds of up to 3,400MB/s(1)—up to 6x faster than SATA SSDs(2) and 25x faster than traditional internal notebook hard drives(3)—to transfer, copy and boot at unprecedented speeds
- Ideal for Data-Intensive Environments
Up to 500,000 [1TB only; 410,000 500GB] random-read IOPS(1) over NVMe protocol to deliver extreme throughput; ideal for multi-threaded applications and data-intensive multitasking environments
- Designed for Demanding Workloads
Designed for the most demanding workloads, with a durability rating of up to 600TBW [1TB only; 300TBW for 500GB] and backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- nCache 3.0
SanDisk nCache 3.0 uses advanced algorithms to deliver fast boost speeds for even faster application loads, web browsing and render times
- Easy to Install, Easy to Manage
Easy to install and easy to manage. No tech help required—install it yourself in compatible systems and use the SanDisk SSD Dashboard to monitor drive health
- Generous Capacities
With up to 1TB* capacity, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® M.2 NVMe SSD is great as a primary drive for creative workflow applications, high-fidelity gaming or for large databases and scratch disk renders.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes; 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(1) Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(2) As compared to sequential read speeds of internal solid state drives based on internal speed performance tests.
(3) As compared to sequential read speeds of internal notebook hard drives based on internal speed performance tests.
- Available capacities:1TB, 500GB
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 3.17 x 0.86 x 0.078 in. (80.52 x 21.84 x 1.98 mm)
- Weight: 0.016 lb (7.4 gram)
- Sequential read speeds: Up to 3,400MB/s
- Sequential write speeds: 1TB: 2,800MB/s; 500GB: 2,500MB/s
- Random-read IOPS: 1TB: Up to 500,000; 500GB: Up to 410,000
- Random-write IOPS: 1TB: Up to 400,000; 500GB: Up to 330,000
- Durability: 1TB: Up to 600TBW; 500GB: Up to 300TBW
- Compatibility: M.2 2280 slot that supports PCIE 3.0 x4 NVMe protocol for extreme performance; backward- compatible with PCIe 2.0 x4; Windows 10, 8.1, 7
5-year limited warranty.