The card that’s perfect for catching the action—and elevating your creativity.
- Shot Speeds up to 90MB/s*Perfect for capturing the action as it happens, without missing a beat.
- Transfer Speeds up to 170MB/S* Once the shots are taken, your work is only half-done. Accelerating your workflow means you can carve out more time to take your creativity to the next level.
- Perfect for 4K UHD Video(1)Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
- Stunning Sequential Burst Mode ShotsRated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
- Durability You Can Count OnBuilt for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
- Recover Images You Accidentally DeletedIncludes an offer for RescuePRO Deluxe 2 data recovery software5 which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.
Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details. * Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec. (1) Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD (2) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed. (3) Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations. (4) 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug (5) Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
- Capacity: 64 GB - 512 GB
- Read Speed: up to 170MB/s
- Write Speed: up to 90MB/s
- Form Factor: SDXC
- Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
- Performance: Up to 170MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed(1)
- Dimension: 0.94in. x 1.25in. x 0.08in. (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: For SDXC (64GB-512GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices.
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty(6): Lifetime limited warranty
Support lifetime limited warranty. 30 years warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See http://www.sandisk.com/wug
for more info