Enjoy extreme performance, providing next-level speed for your graphic-intense games and demanding applications. The SanDisk Extreme II SSD features no moving parts for quiet operation and is also backed by rigorous shock and vibration testing. Launch your games fast with the new SanDisk Extreme II SSD.
* 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. 1 terabyte (TB) - 1 trillion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
- Step up to next-level performance, for your demanding applications and graphic intense games Launch applications faster and enjoy quicker system boot ups/shut downs
- Low power consumption for cooler operation and extended battery life
- Noise reduction for quiet drive operation
- Designed to withstand shocks and vibration for high durability
- Available Capacities – 120GB*, 240GB* and 480GB*
2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.85mm x 100.5mm x 7.0 mm) - Operating temperature:
32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC) - Storage temperature:
-67ºF to 185ºF (-55ºC to 85ºC)- Interface:
SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)- Shock:
Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec- Vibration
(Operating/Non operating) : 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ- Power Consumption
* 1 gigabyte (GB*) = 1 billion bytes. 1 terabyte (TB) – 1 trillion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
|120GB* ||240GB* ||480GB* |
|Performance [i]||Seq. Read [ii] (up to)||550MB/s||550MB/s||545MB/s|
| ||Seq. Write (up to)||340MB/s||510MB/s||500MB/s|
|Rnd. Read [iii] (up to)||91K IOPS||95K IOPS||95K IOPS|
|Rnd. Write (up to)||74K IOPS||78K IOPS||75K IOPS|
|MTBFΔ || Telcordia , Stress Part || 2.0M hours || 2.0M hours || 2.0M hours |
i Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB)=1 million bytes.
Δ Based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
5-year limited warranty in the US.
5-year warranty in regions not recognizing limited warranty.