SHOOT WITHOUT LIMITS
Our most powerful and highest capacity SD™ UHS-I memory card delivers maximum speed for performance, reliability, and uncompromising image and 4K UHD video(1) quality from your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera. Transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s* move your data fast for efficient post-production workflow.
- SPEEDS OF UP TO 95MB/S* READ AND 90MB/S* WRITEFor maximum efficiency, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards deliver extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 95MB/s* for post-production workflow. Write speeds of up to 90MB/s* handle rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW plus JPEG capture with ease.
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALSProfessional cameras and high-resolution camcorders deserve the power, performance, capacity and reliability of SanDisk's latest innovations. This is why professional photographers and videographers trust SanDisk memory cards.
- 4K UHD-READY(1)With UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) [32GB-256GB cards only] and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)(2) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video(1). This makes it ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames.
- EASY FILE RECOVERY WITH RESCUEPRO DELUXE SOFTWAREThe card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer(5). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
- DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND EXTREME ENVIRONMENTSSanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and x-ray-proof(3), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
- CHOOSE THE AMOUNT OF STORAGE YOU NEEDThe amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. Click here to view a chart that that gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details. * Up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec. ** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (1) Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD (2) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed. (3) Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations. (4) 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug (5) Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Read Speed: up to 95 MB/s
- Write Speed: up to 90 MB/s
- Form Factor: SDXC
- Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
- Performance: Up to 95 MB/s read speed; up to 90 MB/s write speed(1)
- Dimension: 0.94in. x 1.25in. x 0.08in. (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: For SDHC (32GB) and SDXC (64GB-512GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices.
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty(6): Lifetime limited warranty
Support lifetime limited warranty. 30 years warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See http://www.sandisk.com/wug
for more info