FREE UP MEMORY TO MAKE MORE MEMORIES
Quickly and easily transfer your files between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets(1) and PC and Mac computers. The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 makes it easy—and fast—to free up space for photos, videos, songs, and more.
- FLASH DRIVE FOR YOUR OTG-ENABLED ANDROID DEVICES
This is the flash drive you've always wanted, the one that makes it fast and easy to transfer or share files from your OTG-enabled Android smartphone or tablet onto your PC or Mac computer, or with other Android devices. Now your phone is always in the zone, ready to shoot more pictures and videos or add more songs on the go.
- DUAL CONNECTORS BRIDGE PHONES, TABLETS, AND COMPUTERS
With a micro-USB connector on one end, and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, this sleek, handy flash drive lets you move content easily between all the devices in your world—from your OTG-enabled Android smartphone or tablet to your laptop, your PC or Mac computer. The USB connector is USB 3.0 enabled and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
- SUPER-FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS FROM DRIVE TO COMPUTER
Transfer from your flash drive to your computer’s USB 3.0 port at the no-wait rate of up to 150MB/s(3). Speed like this makes it possible to move whole movies, audiobooks, or music libraries in just seconds. And that helps make your Android smartphone the ultimate on-the-go entertainment device as well your favorite camera.
- AVAILABLE CAPACITIES FROM 16GB TO 256GB
Offering 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256GB(2) of storage, SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 gives you more than enough capacity for large digital photo or music libraries and plenty of room to move yesterday’s videos off your phone so you have room to capture what’s happening today.
- SANDISK MEMORY ZONE APP MANAGES FILES
Download the SanDisk Memory Zone app from the Google Play™ Store(4) and use it to monitor available memory and efficiently manage, organize, and back up files stored on your Android smartphone.
- AUTOMATICALLY DETECTED WHEN CONNECTED
This "plug and play" flash drive is automatically detected when you connect it to an OTG-enabled Android smartphone or tablet.
- COMPATIBILITY AND WARRANTY
The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is compatible with most Android™ devices. Check the compatibility chart for listing of supported smartphones and tables.
The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is compatible and works instantly with PC and Mac computers running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS 10.6+—no drivers required. It is backed by a five-year limited warranty(5).
(1) Requires device with On The Go (OTG) support. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for list of compatible devices. (2) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (3) For 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB: Read speeds up to 150MB/s. For 16GB: Read speeds up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (4) Download and installation required. (5). See www.sandisk.com/wug
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150 MB/s
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational temperature: 32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 50° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- Dimensions: 0.43 x 0.78 x 1.44 in. ;11.0 x 19.8 x 36.6 mm
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet. Requires Android™ smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for a list of compatible devices.