FASTER BOOT-UP. BLAZING FAST GAMING. PRO-LEVEL MULTI-TASKING.
Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics when you upgrade to a SanDisk Ultra® 3D SSD. You’ll notice that applications load faster and files move quicker—plus you’ll get longer battery life and much cooler, quieter computing(2). No matter how you use your PC, SanDisk’s powerful 3D NAND and nCache 2.0 technologies make for a better experience, delivering lightning-fast speed and staying power whether you’re strafing the enemy, editing video or just surfing the Internet. Proven shock and vibration resistance mean you won’t lose your data even if you drop your computer. When you’re ready for a better computing experience the SanDisk Ultra® 3D SSD catapults your performance to new levels.
- ACCELERATE YOUR PC WITH UP TO 560MB/S
Get up to 560MB/s sequential read speeds (550MB/s for 250GB) for faster boot-up and better overall system performance. Load and run applications, games, videos, and photos in an instant so you can spend more time doing, and less time waiting.
- FASTER BURST SPEEDS WITH NCACHE™ 2.0 TECHNOLOGY
Performance is optimized by writing everything into the drive’s high-speed buffer before transferring it to the flash array. This innovative architecture enables faster burst speeds.
- ADVANCED 3D NAND TECHNOLOGY FOR LEGENDARY ENDURANCE
This new powerful technology enhances drive endurance for even greater reliability and lower power usage for longer notebook battery life.
- DURABLE SOLID STATE DESIGN
With no moving parts, the SanDisk Ultra® 3D SSD is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe even if you drop your computer.
- EASY SET-UP AND REAL-TIME DRIVE STATUS
The SanDisk® SSD Dashboard gives you real-time visibility into how your drive is performing. It includes cloning software to help you set up your new drive, tools for disk analysis, and alerts for firmware updates.
- A MORE EFFICIENT DRIVE
SanDisk® SSDs are cool and quiet—and they’re efficient too, so your laptop battery lasts longer on a single charge.
(1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2) Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes (3) Based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
- • Capacity: 500GB
- • Seq. Read(up to): 560 MB/s
- • Seq. Write(up to): 530 MB/s
- • Rnd. Read (up to): 95K IOPS
- • Rnd. Write (up to): 84K IOPS
- • TBW: 200
- • Dimensions: 2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.95 mm x 100.5 mm x 7.0 mm)
- • Interface: SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gb/s)
- • Operating temperature: 32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)
- • Shock: Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
- • Vibration: 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
This product is backed by a three-year limited warranty. For more information, see the Warranty and User Guide