The simple way to add extra, high-speed storage to your device! The SanDisk Ultra Fit™ USB 3.1 Flash Drive delivers performance that lets you move a full-length movie up to 15x faster than with standard USB 2.0 drives. Plus, thanks to its compact, streamlined design, you can plug it in and leave it in.Features:
- A compact, plug-and-stay, high-speed USB 3.1 flash drive that’s ideal foradding more storage to laptops, game consoles, in-car audio and more
- Simple, fast way to add up to 256GB** of storage to your device
- Read speeds up to 130MB/s(1)
- Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1)
- Move a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds(2)
- Keep private files private with included SanDisk SecureAccess® software(3)
- Automatically backup files online with Flashback™ cloud backup service (offer included)*
* Limited time complimentary offer included. Subscription required after. See terms at sandisk.com/flashback. Offer subject to change. US only.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(1) (for 32GB, 64GB, 128GB & 256GB) Write to drive up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB): Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s), read speeds up to 130MB/s. 16GB: Write faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); read speeds up to 130MB/s. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(2) (for 32GB, 64GB, 128GB & 256GB) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transferwith USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(3) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported byWindows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac® OS X®v10.7+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)