Get faster boot times and improved overall computing performance** by rejuvenating your laptop or desktop with an easy upgrade to SanDisk® SSD. Experience greater reliability, durability and increased performance over traditional hard drives while enhancing and extending the life your existing computer.
* 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
- Affordable way to extend the life of your computer
- Low power consumption; Increased durability
- Faster boot and load times**
- Sequential Read Speeds up to 490MB/s
- Sequential Write Speeds up to 350MB/s
- Random Read Speeds up to 8000 IOPS
- Random Write Speeds up to 2100 IOPS
- Durable Stainless-steel casing
- Capacities: 64GB*, 128GB and 256GB
** As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" hard drive. Based on published specifications and internalbenchmarking tests.
*1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
|64GB* ||128GB* ||256GB* |
|Performance †||Seq. Read (up to)||490MB/s||490MB/s||490MB/s|
| ||Seq. Write (up to)||240MB/s||350MB/s||350MB/s|
|Rnd. Read (up to)||7200 IOPS||8000 IOPS||7300 IOPS|
|Rnd. Write (up to)||1800 IOPS||2100 IOPS||2200 IOPS|
| MTBF Δ|| Telcordia , Stress Part || 4.1M hours || 3.0M hours || 2.0M hours |
†Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, OS and application.1 megabyte (MB)=1 million bytes.
Δ Based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
3-year limited warranty.
3-year warranty in regions not recognizing limited warranty.